Most small fused glass pendant lights you see are the “draped” type. They can be nice, but we wanted to be able to make a wider variety of shades.
So we created a kit that allows for much more creativity.
With this kit, you assemble a pendant shade by creating multiple glass “leaves” and attaching them to our bracket. The leaves can be shaped and slumped to create an incredible number of unique and beautiful pendant shades.
Your finished shade will be compatible with many “off the shelf” pendant and wall fixtures.
The Small Pendant Shade Kit is available in three versions: 3 Leaf, 4 Leaf and 8 Leaf. Each “leaf” can be one or two layer glass and is attached by drilling a single ¼” hole per leaf. We can also provide diamond drill bits and specially made stainless steel molds with your kit.
- Unique and extremely versatile design – nothing else like it on the market today
- Works with many off-the-shelf light fixtures
- White powder coated steel construction – Gets the most light to the glass, very durable with no rust or corrosion.
- Uses clear plastic grommets so screws don’t touch glass.
Learn more on our Small Pendant Shade Kit page.
- Shade bracket assembly
- Mounting screws
- Mounting grommets
- Ball nuts
- 4″ Quarter Round Ramp Mold – Create “leaves” that wrap around the shade bracket
- 1/4″ Diamond drill bits
The retail pricing for this kit is above. Contact us for wholesale or volume discounts.